Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pokemon Synopsis

A random person on one of the games I played has given me a fun little idea to do with this blog. I have decided to perform a fun little project for both sides. For people who don't know about the new waves of Pokemon, I can give them head-up about their own favorite Pokemon and tell their pros and cons. Now I warn you, some of the things you here about them, you might not like, and once more, this is what I personally believe will be some of the best move sets, stat spreads and such for each Pokemon, so post in the comments guys, give me your favorite Pokemon, and I will give you the run down. How I will be doing their stats is if they were set to level one hundred at their best possible IV of 31 and maxed out EVs in each stat. It is ok if you don't understand what that means, just ask in the comments at the bottom of each one, and I will get back to you. This is Jaze Rooted, peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to hear their cons, specially my beloved sceptile...

    ReplyDelete