Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Video Games

I personally believe I'm truly an incredibly avid gamer. I'm not going to lie though, at times...I pirate games, now before you start spitting pure hell fire at me, let me explain. I don't normally pirate new games, in fact, the only time I did was when I bought Dragon Age 2 off ebay, and guess what I got, I got the box saying Dragon Age 2...with Dragon Age Origins inside...ugh, yeah, I pirated that one, but other then that, I only pirate games that I literally can't find anymore. Gems like Super Mario World and Link to the Past, yeah have fun finding those without paying an arm and a leg, those I pirate, but I didn't make this just to talk about how I dodge around legal issues of gaming, I came to talk about games themselves, as we go on this little ride on this series, I will be talking about good games, bad ones, and how I believe we can make the series better, you know the basics, anyway, see you later on Jaze Rooted

No comments:

Post a Comment